NAUA is a voluntary Association of Unitarians, Universalists, and other religious liberals. They include individual and organizational members.
- We welcome all people committed to liberal religion and embrace the principles of freedom, reason, and tolerance in pursuit of their individual paths. You do not need to be a Unitarian or Universalist to join.
- Individuals may become members whether or not their church, fellowship, congregation, or organization is an NAUA Member Organization.
- As a new organization, NAUA is greatly dependent upon the generosity of our members and friends. Please consider contributing what you can to support our efforts.
- All members are eligible to vote during our annual or special business meetings.
- An Organization Member may be a fellowship, congregation, church, or group of individuals that are part of a formal group or establishment.
- NAUA is a member-supported organization that does not require a specific membership fee. Please contribute what you can to support our efforts.
- Members can benefit from a growing number of NAUA services like live monthly classes and worship services, our monthly online Liberal Beacon magazine, ministerial advice and support, volunteer opportunities, and other gatherings and events.
- NAUA Member Organizations may retain membership in other Associations, including the Unitarian Universalist Association or the Canadian Unitarian Council.
We would love to hear from you.